Hong Kong: Hong Kong Krunch is the eighth and final level in Twisted Metal 2.
Twisted Metal 2
Survive the sights of the HONG KONG KRUNCH in Twisted Metal's final battle! Obliterate 8 opponent vehicles in the subways and harbors before taking on the reigning champion. It's a scream! Defeat him and claim your ultimate wish! But be careful...you may get what you ask for!
In tournament mode, after defeating the 8 opponents at this level, the player then faces the final boss Dark Tooth. Prevail against Dark Tooth, and you've won Twisted Metal. Go see Calypso and claim your ultimate prize.
- The barriers of the docks could be destroyed, making it easier to fall off into the water and die.
- Furthermore, there were several boats patrolling back and forth in the water, shooting Napalm projectiles towards the battleground.
- After you defeated Dark Tooth's truck, his head would almost immediately start moving; there was no text screen in-between.
- The subway trains had Machine Guns that were removed from the final version.
- The Twisted Metal 2 main theme plays when you are fighting Dark Tooth at Hong Kong.
- Vehicles can be damaged if they are hit by the subway trains. This will cause only a small amount of damage, though.
- If a vehicle manages to drive past the fences that are blocking the harbor, they will automatically die after landing onto the water.