RC Car is a vehicle appearing only in Twisted Metal 4. It has yet to appear in other Twisted Metal games.
Type: Remote Control Commer BF
Special Weapon: ??
- Ray Gun: RC Car launches a deadly laser that only fires straight and ignites the targeted enemy.
Note: This ending is shared with all other boss vehicles of the game as well as custom vehicles.
- There could have been a possibility of the driver of RC Car having an info screen in TM4, as a copy of Mr. Grimm's Twisted Metal III info screen can be found in the game's files under the name "RCCAR.TIM."
- Interestingly, The "B.C." in Amazonia 3000 B.C.'s name has periods in it, while the "RC" in RC Car's name does not.
- RC Car's beta name was Toy Car Boss.
- Despite the name, It is unknown if RC Car is actually a remote controlled car or a real car that has been shrunken to the size of a miniature car as it is possible to play as RC Car or otherwise choose it as an opponent in other levels in Death Match Mode.
- RC Car is the smallest vehicle in the entire Twisted Metal series.
|Twisted Metal (1995)|
|Sweet Tooth - Yellow Jacket - Darkside - Outlaw - Thumper - Crimson Fury - Pit Viper - Warthog - Mr. Grimm - Spectre - Hammerhead - Roadkill|
|Twisted Metal 2|
|Twister - Axel - Mr. Slam - Minion - Shadow - Grasshopper|
|Twisted Metal III|
|Auger - Club Kid - Firestarter - Flower Power|
|Twisted Metal 4|
|Orbital - Pizza Boy - Quatro - Calypso - Goggle Eyes - Meter Maid - Trash Man - The Joneses - Drag Queen - Rob Zombie - Micro Blast - Crusher - Moon Buggy - RC Car - Create Car|
|Twisted Metal: Black|
|Junkyard Dog - Brimstone - Crazy 8 - Manslaughter|
|Twisted Metal: Small Brawl|
|Mime - Trapper - Piecemeal|
|Twisted Metal: Head-On|
|ATV - Cousin Eddy - Dark Tooth - Tower Tooth|
|Twisted Metal: Lost|
|12-Pak - Gold Tooth|
|Twisted Metal (2012)|
|Death Warrant - Road Boat - Kamikaze - Reaper - Talon - Meat Wagon - Vermin - Juggernaut|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.